WRATH OF CHAOS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eg6

+3
Pariah
Eg6
FeelTheFunk
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Eg6 Empty Eg6

Post  FeelTheFunk Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:54 am

Eg6 Flash_10
in this pic hes all flashing
Eg6 Piggy10
in this one his piggy is flashing

FeelTheFunk

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-12-23

Back to top Go down

Eg6 Empty Re: Eg6

Post  DragonTear Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:35 am

ok and now tell me
what did u do so Eg6 pked u?
because he wil have a reason, next time put that reason in schreenshots?
p.s. he's at evolution alot people dont like or didnt liked that legion^.^ btw ask Eg6 if he has personal kos on u i think thats probaly it^^thanks
DragonTear
DragonTear

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2007-09-17

http://ashley1989.hyves.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post  Eg6 Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:41 am

damn im famous now yay!!!!! and yes your just a personal kos so becareful if i see you red name, im coming for you.
Eg6
Eg6

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post  FeelTheFunk Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:33 am

Eg6 wrote:damn im famous now yay!!!!! and yes your just a personal kos so becareful if i see you red name, im coming for you.
you have no reason to kos me youve never talked to me ive never talked to you the only thing i could think of is u wanna kos me b.c i keep buying your booth out so

FeelTheFunk

Back to top Go down

Eg6 Empty personal KOS

Post  ChillyHuntress Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:15 am

Gemini & Leandra are well aware that there is a personal KOS in effect. Jay was not online at the time but Aja was made aware. Personal KOS does not effect relationships between the legions. this is personal not legion related.

ChillyHuntress
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post  FeelTheFunk Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:18 am

and what im saying is that he is doing a personal KOS for no reason we've never made contact ever

FeelTheFunk

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonTear Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:20 pm

FeelTheFunk wrote:and what im saying is that he is doing a personal KOS for no reason we've never made contact ever
wel he put kos on u, al what u can do now is put kos on him to and enjoy dieing or enjoy pking him
*to bad i cant close threat*
DragonTear
DragonTear

Back to top Go down

Post  Pariah Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:04 pm

FeelTheFunk wrote:and what im saying is that he is doing a personal KOS for no reason we've never made contact ever

Dude, the way you tried to cover your ass earlier w/ another topic... lol. I know that annoyed some people. I know Eg6 is VERY temperamental/made angry quite easily. AND In the first SS you posted where he killed you, you were provoking him. Callin' him a noob. Which pisses almost anyone off. Maybe ya shoulda cleared the text before ya started whinin' Smile
Pariah
Pariah

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-11-06

http://www.myspace.com/triplesixxx

Back to top Go down

Post  .-.Esteban.-. Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:03 am

Pariah wrote:

Dude, the way you tried to cover your ass earlier w/ another topic... lol. I know that annoyed some people. I know Eg6 is VERY temperamental/made angry quite easily. AND In the first SS you posted where he killed you, you were provoking him. Callin' him a noob. Which pisses almost anyone off. Maybe ya shoulda cleared the text before ya started whinin' Smile

i think he call him noob after eg6 kill him, but like is hard to believe he didnt do nutin to get kill, since he cover his ass last time, u can c it from both points of view, but since is a personal kos of eg6 , feelthefunk should do wat dragon said, to kos him too , but if feelthefunk is telling da truth dat he never had talk to Eg6, well i think is unfair cus eg6 should have a reson to kos him, but any way feelthefunk called noob to eg6 in da conv. so really now da kos do have a reason

P.S: dont think i'm suporting Eg6, i h8 him Twisted Evil lol

.-.Esteban.-.

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Pariah Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:21 am

.-.Esteban.-. wrote:
Pariah wrote:

i think he call him noob after eg6 kill him, but like is hard to believe he didnt do nutin to get kill, since he cover his ass last time, u can c it from both points of view, but since is a personal kos of eg6 , feelthefunk should do wat dragon said, to kos him too , but if feelthefunk is telling da truth dat he never had talk to Eg6, well i think is unfair cus eg6 should have a reson to kos him, but any way feelthefunk called noob to eg6 in da conv. so really now da kos do have a reason

LOL, Eg6 is my boy, and if you look at FeelTheFunk's SS, he clearly insluts Eg6 BEFORE Eg6 kills him. So there :p
Pariah
Pariah

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-11-06

http://www.myspace.com/triplesixxx

Back to top Go down

Post  .-.Esteban.-. Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:35 am

Pariah wrote:
.-.Esteban.-. wrote:
Pariah wrote:

LOL, Eg6 is my boy, and if you look at FeelTheFunk's SS, he clearly insluts Eg6 BEFORE Eg6 kills him. So there :p

o yeah i jsut saw, ma internet didnt load dat part of image before, lol srry, so yes Eg6 have da reason, i'm too lazy too edcit wat i said before, but still i h8 him Twisted Evil

.-.Esteban.-.

Back to top Go down

Post  .-.Esteban.-. Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:09 am

w00t 70 post LOL c ya ppl till tuesday 8 cheers

.-.Esteban.-.

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonTear Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:36 am

.-.Esteban.-. wrote:w00t 70 post LOL c ya ppl till tuesday 8 cheers
<---- pst ure sarcasm is stil good silent
lol..
k guys so its made clear now FeelTheFunk gave Eg6 a reason to kos him because he said noob or whatever so.. so lets stop with posting stuff about Eg6 here? Thank you!
- see you ingame all -
DragonTear
DragonTear

Back to top Go down

Post  FeelTheFunk Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:03 pm

DragonTear wrote:
lol..
k guys so its made clear now FeelTheFunk gave Eg6 a reason to kos him because he said noob or whatever so.. so lets stop with posting stuff about Eg6 here? Thank you!
- see you ingame all -

the first time he killed me was out of nowhere and ill have DireBolliK vouch for me that he saw it there was a crowd of LOH Legends and WOC all out there at the time coming and going, Eg pked me without reason and the first screenshot i got of him had him as white named i didnt catch the screenshot when he was blue but i didnt have time to retake it so i got him to kill me again, a personal kos should only be able to be established with perfectly good reason and him thinking im an ass so he wanna KOS me i dont think thats a legit reason, im trying to seek justice in the corruption thats occuring. for example to me establishing a personal kos for reasons of they kill your little bro/ any family member u know that play and do it continually, boss stealing, threatening. but just because he thinks im an ass he goes.. oh i think ill KOS him.. boom its done? come on thats bull.

i did that so he would kill me again the first screenshot i took he was white name and i didnt get him when he was flashing blue thats why you see up top in the image in the message to drazew that i go it wouldnt matter if he had a reason to kos me AFTER i called him a noob he would still be kicked because the kos wouldnthave been in effect yet but according to aja evidently he has me on kos because im an ass? he doesnt know me i havent talked to him he hasnt talked to me, i have my moments... yea i called him a noob but it doesnt matter how you look at it you dont kill a allied legion member without KOS before that and im starting to think because this is convenient... as soon as i started buying out Eg's booth and he kept buying it back... he seemed to get more angry towards me... and at this time i got kicked from the legion conveniently so he coulda said something to a deputy that was not true we arent sure who kicked me yet by the sounds of it it wasnt jay,aja,or dragon so it had to have been q8ety or draz i dont want the kos but im more than happy myself to add to a hitlist i apologize if in some way ive offended you or anything but i dont deserve the disrespect you give me when i dont even know you and have never talked to you before.. what i got pulled into a convo with you and mechelle but i didnt even talk to you it was all to mechelle... we can discuss this all later, we can even try to sort the problem out it dont matter to me but just hear me out ive got my ass covered by alot of people who dont like you and will come help at any time i need it and THEY CAN ALL kill you....ive got half of VH backin me cept cooper he random pked me on the docks and odin didnt do crap about it he did it 2x, and he threatened to do it again .... i'd prefer that the alliance doesnt turn into a bunch of corruption like CG... but corruption starts with people talking behind others backs making it appear that things happen that really didnt to make people look worse than they really are, it begins with people getting rid of other legion members without talking to fellow peers about the issue to make a decision deputys are assigned deputy to assist when leader is not able to take action when not there, you guys are his assistants the least you can do is TELL why people are kicked make a private forum to where all selected people can view that need to be able to view it listing reasons why people were kicked and who kicked them i dont appreciate getting kicked from WOC especially without knowing why... we are here to have fun not have grudges.

FeelTheFunk

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonTear Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:26 am

hm i understand what u meen but
first of(i just say what i do)
if i kick someone of legion i have a good reason(like the member has a bad reputation/attitude/scam/begging/banlist etc) and i ask ninjay's opinion like 99% ( if i ever kick someone lol..)
but just to tel u
u had honor position deputy's can not kick honor postion people because they spendet eps on it and leader gave u that position so it has to be ninjay because he can only kick u because he gave u that rank
and second of all if u tryed to buy out Eg6 his booth i can understand that he's pissed.
If a legion member wants to take over ure booth thats unfair
Ok kos isnt nice either but u probaly gave him a reason and yes i know Eg6 can be offendet easily sometime.
And if vh covers ure back when u fight Eg6 then i must be honest, i wil cover Eg6 then, he's in my fam and i have relations with vh to.
I'm just beeing honest i protect my friends and yes Eg6 can be an asshole sometime Razz, but people give him a reason to mostly and since u called him a noob i have 2 help him out because his kos has proof now.
I hope this clears alot ( btw im trying to stay neutral even that i dont like al players accuring through certain things, if i failed on that i'm sorry p.s. were al human )
- see u ingame all-
DragonTear
DragonTear

Back to top Go down

Post  FeelTheFunk Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:08 am

........... blank

Last edited by on Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

FeelTheFunk

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonTear Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:18 am

yeah i made a mistake btw deputys are able to kick honor lieutenants
but Drazew_800,Q8ety,ME,Madd-World are the deputy's as far as i can know with knowledge of knowing those players they wil not kick people without a valid reason.
Otherwise ask them if u want to be shure, if i arent right then sorry.
If u dont mind i'll go sleep now Sleep 0:20 and tired of work No
Good nite all!
DragonTear
DragonTear

Back to top Go down

Post  FeelTheFunk Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:30 am

but is it possible that the reason couldhave been a lie on my part saying i did something from another player that i didnt do i did nothing to deserve getting kicked

FeelTheFunk

Back to top Go down

Eg6 Empty END THE THREAD

Post  ChillyHuntress Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:47 am

ITS A PERSONAL KOS, END OF STORY, DEAL WITH IT AMONG YOURSELVES DEAR GOD THIS IS JUST A VIDEO GAME.

ChillyHuntress
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonTear Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:40 pm

So lets al stop posting in this threath its useless to go on on this subject Exclamation
DragonTear
DragonTear

Back to top Go down

Post  FeelTheFunk Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:04 pm

ChillyHuntress wrote:ITS A PERSONAL KOS, END OF STORY, DEAL WITH IT AMONG YOURSELVES DEAR GOD THIS IS JUST A VIDEO GAME.
but what im trying to get at is that i dont care if its a personal KOS or not... it was placed within allied legions for a bullshit reason of " im an asshole" when the guy doesnt even know who the fuck i am. thats ill im tryin to get at we've never spoke to eachother AT ALL so its bullshit that this is placed AND I KNOW ITS A FUCKING GAME. big whoop
im just doin it cuz it gives me somethin to do

FeelTheFunk

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonTear Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:09 am

FeelTheFunk wrote:
ChillyHuntress wrote:ITS A PERSONAL KOS, END OF STORY, DEAL WITH IT AMONG YOURSELVES DEAR GOD THIS IS JUST A VIDEO GAME.
but what im trying to get at is that i dont care if its a personal KOS or not... it was placed within allied legions for a bullshit reason of " im an asshole" when the guy doesnt even know who the fuck i am. thats ill im tryin to get at we've never spoke to eachother AT ALL so its bullshit that this is placed AND I KNOW ITS A FUCKING GAME. big whoop
im just doin it cuz it gives me somethin to do
dude didnt u readet what chilly and i said?
C'mon show some respect and let the subject drop at the forum!
DragonTear
DragonTear

Back to top Go down

Post  NinJay Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:35 pm

noooo!!! do not stop the thread! im enjoyin reading this. stop bein a kill job DT Razz j/k
NinJay
NinJay
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post  .-.Esteban.-. Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:57 am

DragonTear wrote:
lol..
- see you ingame all -

sarcasm ? Razz

.-.Esteban.-.

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonTear Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:57 pm

.-.Esteban.-. wrote:
DragonTear wrote:
lol..
- see you ingame all -

sarcasm ? Razz
always dry humor between those post can't be more then sarcasm go oni love it🎅
DragonTear
DragonTear

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content