WRATH OF CHAOS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMPORTANT EVERYONE READ THIS!

2 posters

Go down

IMPORTANT EVERYONE READ THIS! Empty IMPORTANT EVERYONE READ THIS!

Post  DragonTear Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:56 pm

Last night alot crap happened, sucks i werent online i would gladly joined it Grr.
Since ninjay/i/drazew are tired of ppl attacking legion members/showing lack of RESPECT we've changed some stuff.
If people dont behave they can be booted in a instance by me/ninjay/drazew IF SOMEONE OF LEGION PK'S U THEN GET ALL SS'S DONT LET ANYTHING BEHIND WHAT COVERS URE OWN BUT!.
So we'll get this legion CLEAN again, show respect again to ure fellow legion members and play normally or say bye bye!
I hope NO one thinks he can be above this because if he/she thinkso im afraid he/she wont stay in very long Wink
and at last SHOW RESPECT TO ALL DEPUTY's (i heard a few people were really arrogant or something to them really bad of them Grmbl) and there's only 1 NinJay/ 1 DragonTear / 1 Drazew_800 there arent tiny ninjay's/dragons/drazews so act normal!
Our Tolerance about this matter wil be 0 Twisted Evil
Thank you for ure time, if something isnt clear contact me i wil be happy to assist U!
- See u ingame -
DragonTear
DragonTear

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2007-09-17

http://ashley1989.hyves.nl/

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT EVERYONE READ THIS! Empty Re: IMPORTANT EVERYONE READ THIS!

Post  Eg6 Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:03 pm

damn wheres the other 2 deps at just put only u 2 dep name in there but not the other 2?=P
Eg6
Eg6

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonTear Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:50 pm

Eg6 wrote:damn wheres the other 2 deps at just put only u 2 dep name in there but not the other 2?=P
Eg6 dont act like a smartass this is serieus.
Btw i putted my name-ninjay-drazew because we made it up thought other deps werent on at that moment Exclamation
DONT ANSWER AT THIS TOPIC JUST READ IT THANK YOU!
DragonTear
DragonTear

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2007-09-17

http://ashley1989.hyves.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down