WRATH OF CHAOS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOB DESCRIPTION

Go down

JOB DESCRIPTION Empty JOB DESCRIPTION

Post  NinJay Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:01 am

NinJay - * Only person in Legion that BOOTS/KICKS people out of legion, Unless I ask someone to do so on my behalf.
* Gets all the complaints and headaches bout legion, and tries to solve things that are out of order.
* Last say on potential recruits in Legion... I get to pick the recruits = less problems in the future.

Drazew_800 | DragonTear| Aja_Mei| ChillyHuntress - * Involved in decision making in legion, and gives comment and suggestions on what needs to be done to run legion smoother.
* MUST STAY NEUTRAL AT ALL TIMES. No sides should be taken

DEPUTY - * Ability to RECRUIT qualified WOC members... Yet still has to inform me who they recruited and the details of the said recruit.
* Maintain peace in Legion (NOT KICK MEMBERS), has to stay neutral to all the members in legion specially when needed most.
* Must take responsibility and explain to the new recruits the rules of the legion and provide them with info on how to get to the forum site.
* Must be available to provide back up to members in distress.
* Must be flexible, For anyone can take your place as Deputy at any given time, since top 4 pot players in legion can qualify for Deputy spot.
* Competitive and always striving to keep his spot as top 4 pot player in legion.

GENERAL - * Ability to RECRUIT qualified WOC members... Yet still has to inform the deputies and myself the details of the recruits.
* Must take responsibility and explain to the new recruits the rules of the legion and provide them with info on how to get to the forum site.
* Must be available to provide back up to members in distress.
* Must be neutral at all times.

CAPTAINS - * Must be available to provide back up to members in distress.
* Must maintain Contribution in legion - GOLD | EUD | PK cont Smile

LIEUTENANTS - * Must be available to help as much as u can to back up members in distress.
* Must be competitive and strive hard to get higher rank in legion.
NinJay
NinJay
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum