WRATH OF CHAOS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW FORUM SITE

4 posters

Go down

NEW FORUM SITE Empty NEW FORUM SITE

Post  NinJay Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:19 am

Attention everyone... our new forum will be www.wrathofchaos.speedyforum.com ... I couldnt modify this forum coz ZARATOR is the founder of the site, so we will be moving there, you guys need to register again and start a new. Hope you guys like it. See yall there.

NinJay
NinJay
NinJay
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Back to top Go down

NEW FORUM SITE Empty IDontCare

Post  .-.Esteban.-. Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:02 pm

Razz if sum1 visit dis forum just in case i just wana say i used to have respect for woc, but da power corrupt n da total power causes total corruption <=== ninjay ( just hope u dont get blind by da power ) ''i count him braver, he who conquers his EGO than he who conquers his enemiess, for the greateset victory over ones self!!'' i think this phrase dosent apply to u no longer

.-.Esteban.-.

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Back to top Go down

NEW FORUM SITE Empty WE dont care either! :)

Post  NinJay Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:48 am

.-.Esteban.-. wrote:Razz if sum1 visit dis forum just in case i just wana say i used to have respect for woc, but da power corrupt n da total power causes total corruption <=== ninjay ( just hope u dont get blind by da power ) ''i count him braver, he who conquers his EGO than he who conquers his enemiess, for the greateset victory over ones self!!'' i think this phrase dosent apply to u no longer

LOL what power u talkin bout?! Corruption? Tell me how is WOC corrupted? Tell me how am I blinded by the power? Wasnt I always above most people POT wise in this game?! why would I change now?! Sorry man but it dont make sense to me, and oh, obviously u dont know me too well. Smile We dont need to be respected and I dont ask for anyones respect, I could careless brother. Enjoy life.

Oh by the way... we dont care if u register there either Smile

Last edited by on Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:43 am; edited 3 times in total
NinJay
NinJay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

NEW FORUM SITE Empty Re: NEW FORUM SITE

Post  NinJay Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:02 am

Smile I saw... WOC corrupted / Power Trippin / NinJay you've Changed... Common things I hear from people lately.... Yet they cannot come to me and tell me straight up why they think of WOC or ME this way, Just coz one or two people thinks so, others tend to GO with the IDEA of it...

( NinJay ur not the sweet NinJay we once knew, you ignore my whispers - Why? Because I cannot entertain everyones questions and concerns as much as I used to? its called LIFE and pretty much working 80% of my online time... Unlike before when I only log on when its really time for me to play. Legion is getting bigger and I just cannot accommodate everyones need, yet I still try as much as I can, despite of the 50thousand messages I get in a day, random msgs askin for prices, suggestions on composing and random hi's and hello's, I feel blessed to have these people come up to me, and I entertain em as much as I can. Rumors bout me changing because I dont help out people nemore?! , problem is with others you give them a hand they'd wanna take your whole arm. )

I am not trying to justify anything here, I really don't beg for respect or for people to respect WOC, but for people that thinks bad bout US, and spreading bad rumors like a disease... THEY OBVIOUSLY DONT KNOW US WELL... And I don't care too much bout these people as well. Smile

Lots of people get intimidated, but I don't bite, not hard at least. Razz For the longest time I've always been above avarage pot wise in this game, Why change now?! I just all of a sudden decided to be an ASS? and change my personality? Dr. Jackal/Mr.Hide?! Changed Man?! LOL

All are entitled to their own opinions, so thank u for letting me know how you feel and hope you all have a good one.

always in service,

NinJay
NinJay
NinJay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonTear Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:37 am

No hard feelings bro, but esteban is partly right.
Since woc grew so large there did alot change and there are people who dont always stick to the rule's which makes legion bit corrupt.
( if i knew like 15 people of legion(personally) it were much lol )
Remember when there were alot little ninjay's well thats something like that.
And remember if the top doesnt stick to the rule's who does=D.
Well guy's i wish u alot ingame fun:)
Miss u all^^, wel almost everyone pig
DragonTear
DragonTear

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2007-09-17

http://ashley1989.hyves.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post  ChillyHuntress Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:23 am

When you're away for ANY amount of time, things will always seem different when you come back. Miss you too hon

ChillyHuntress
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post  NinJay Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:41 am

DragonTear wrote:No hard feelings bro, but esteban is partly right.
Since woc grew so large there did alot change and there are people who dont always stick to the rule's which makes legion bit corrupt.
( if i knew like 15 people of legion(personally) it were much lol )
Remember when there were alot little ninjay's well thats something like that.
And remember if the top doesnt stick to the rule's who does=D.
Well guy's i wish u alot ingame fun:)
Miss u all^^, wel almost everyone pig

Yah some members occasionally messes up or break the rules, Cant expect everyone to be perfect, were only human, but mind you same goes in any legion, unless u only have a handful of people in it... And yes when uve been gone for awhile, u need to adjust to the people and get to know them again, so common perspective would be to think differently of the "perfect legion" you once thought of. WOC has gotten bigger and stronger thanks to the members that made it happen, people might change their outlook on WOC, Myself, and the members in it, But I'm sure loyal members will stay, and wouldnt give a Flyin Fcuk bout what others think.

NinJay
NinJay
NinJay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonTear Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:11 pm

wel i do give a fuck if it changes alot=D
because woc is so big alot ppl got scared of us and randomed far be4 i could pk them-.-
and wel like almost everyone who helped to setup woc quitted, thats how woc changed2
DragonTear
DragonTear

Back to top Go down

Post  .-.Esteban.-. Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:02 pm

LMAO i love to c how a big problem is made of from a lil stupid shit, wat i said was dat NinJay had change n in fact he had, n dont tell me u dont b cus u had, u had become more egocentric n dont care about others dat isnt woc or urself.

I neither give a fuck about wat u ppl say about me, n at least i got da balls to tell da true, n if u said u dont give a fuck, so why u do a big mess of all this ?. U should just said, ´´stupid noob´´ n let it pass, but ur total rejection only prove one thing ´´the man runs from wat he fears´´ answer : ´´da true´´ , so now tell me i'm right or i'm wrong ? depends on ur point of view but i'm sure if u dont care about wat i'm saying u would just let it pass, instead of answering wit total negation.

And yes a lot of ppl dat help u to work WoC up had quit, i'm not telling i do help b cus mayb i was n i still i'm a noob from ur point of view, but i do remember i used to care about WoC n talk good about it, but is a big legion n u cant get well with all ppl, but wen u get out of WoC u can c how ppl treat u diferent, some others dat use to talk wit me wen i was in WoC dont even say hi, n some others even back stab u, but good for dem Very Happy, i feel better out of WoC.

P.S: i thougth some ppl in woc were still ma frnds but i c how back stabers u can be, so from now on watch out.

.-.Esteban.-.

Back to top Go down

Post  .-.Esteban.-. Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:50 am

I was still your friend, and the ONLY reason i never talked to you after you left is because you werent' on my friends list, never were, can't talk to someone when you don't know the exact spelling of their name. NOW, I have done NOTHING to deserve the grade school verbal thrashing that you felt the need to throw in my direction. I've never back stabbed you ( we weren't best friends and you never told me any secrets that were told out of spite). You are saying that I have backstabbed you ONLY because i think you should never be let back becuase of your post. so lets get that straight immediately.

This is just a video game and this bullshit about me being Jay's "pet" or whatever you wanna call me. WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK? I'm so sorry that people manage to create friendships on the internet. I'm so sorry that you can't see that and think what you wat. You don't have to know someone IN PERSON to consider them to be a friend.

Now go back and crawl under the rock you came from asshole and get a life. I'm trying to enjoy my video game damnit.

O YEAH FO SHO, MA NAME IS SO HARD TO SPELL DAM >< ESTEBAN, OHHHH PLUS DAT INST ENOUGH B CUS I'M SURE I HAD PASS BY UR SIDE MORE DAN ONCE, N MY FRNDS STOP TALKING SHIT, U SAID U WAS, BUT U DIDNT EVEN WSP ME TO SAY I WAS UR KOS , O YEAH UR TRYING TO ENJOY, BUT I DONT BELIEVE IT SO, BECAUSE IF U WAS JUST ENJOYING DA GAME U WOULDNT POST DAT ON DA NEW FORUM , U WOULD HAD GET ON A BUSSNESS IT AINT URS, DAT WAT I'M SO PISSED, B CUS ITS OK , I THOGUHT U WERE MA FRND, I NEVA SAID BEST FRND, BUT STILL I THOUGH U WAS A GOOD FRND NOT A BACK STABER, N YES U BACK STAB ME B CUS U POST DAT WIT DA INTENTION OF MAKING ME LOOK BAD N TO GET A CRACKER, CUS EVERY 1 KNOW UR JAYS PET, N ANOTHER THING, JAJA I THOUGHT U WAS GONA ASNWER ME WIT MORE WORDS NOT WIT DAT CRAP OF SENCELESS SHIT BUT, NVM C YA ON DA GAME, N ENJOY IT, CUS U R RIGHT AT LEAST IN DAT, ITS JUST A GAME Very Happy

.-.Esteban.-.

Back to top Go down

Post  .-.Esteban.-. Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:55 am

BTW i cant post from da new forum b cus i'm banned but i'm working on dat lol Razz, i can still c wat u write etc wit an ip mask lol, so nvm i'll be back there Twisted Evil

.-.Esteban.-.

Back to top Go down

Post  NinJay Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:52 am

dude esteban u still dont make sense.... Ur point just dont go across... Whos makin a big deal out of this anyways?! u are not me... And oh were glad ur not in WOC either, and oh, I didnt ban u from any of the forums, get ur facts straight yo... You're makin urself look stupid... Changed my outlook on u myself. Cya done with this childish stuff, got way too much better stuff to do than this. Smile

peace NOOBY and move on... there thats what u want me to say?! lol
NinJay
NinJay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonTear Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:31 pm

Geez people growup
Look at ureself be4 pointing fingers on others, certain ppl did change so you guys should think once more before posting:o
p.s. esteban look at https://wrathofchaos.darkbb.com/trade-thread-f7/s-gold-crown-rhino-t243.htm ure rabbit beeing owned Twisted Evil
DragonTear
DragonTear

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down